Metro Home Show

I just finished exhibiting at the Metro Home Show. It was tiring, but a great experience. I'm really lucky to have an amazing partner and great friends to help. Without Ed I definitely wouldn't get far. I'm also thankful to his parents Ed Sr. and Barbara for driving "Miss Daisy" around, and my friends Divya Thacker, Jodi Sinden, Karina Montoya Gomez, Jean Kim, Neil Benvenuti and George Mulamoottil for their help and for bringing me food to the show. Also thanks to Excell Decor for helping me with display materials.

Check out some pictures from the show:

Getting ready to leave to set up.


Wheeling all our stuff to the booth


It's pretty crazy there on setup day.

The empty booth. The walls also included a printed sign and a carpet.

Working hard on setting up the booth.



The finished booth.

Ed






With Ed

With Karina

Comments