Roomy

Yesterday I made a trip to Roomy, a stylish little store on King Street East, in the heart of the modern furniture district. Joanna, the owner used the Koi Silver wallpaper on one of her feature walls in the store. I was happy to see that it turned out beautiful!


It was such a nice sunny day, so I took more pictures of the store. I liked the way they displayed the blue seat with the painting.

I also loved the pillow with reds and pinks on the cream couch.


For more information, please visit Roomy.ca, or if you live in Toronto feel free to drop by the store. The address is 232 King Street East.

Comments

Mandy Saile said…
Judit, it looks great. It must be so exciting to see your product used like that, something that never gets old, that's for sure.

The new photos on your website look fantastic by the way. The way you put the vase in and basket of wools, that was a good ideal and just makes the carpets look so much more appealing. Great job.
Judit Gueth said…
Thanks Mandy!
I just loved Joanna's display with the wallpaper. Especially with the sun coming though the window and the orchids... It looks lovely.
J.
Monado said…
The wallpaper is very elegant and subtle. Arowana fish might inspire a design, too.
Judit Gueth said…
Thanks Mona! I looked up arowanas, and they are indeed beautiful.