HG.hu

First of all, happy new year to everybody! I hope that 2010 will be a healthy, happy and successful year for all!

In December I had an article on hg.hu, an online magazine by Ombrello Media. Ombrello Media publishes several online magazines on design, architecture and other topics. The article is in Hungarian, and if you're interested you can check it out here.


January will bring an interesting start for the new year. I'm preparing for the Interior Design Show in Toronto, which coincides with the arrival of our first baby. It's going to be hectic, but we're hoping to manage.... Doing a show by itself is stressful, not to mention having a first baby, and the two together will definitely be a challenge.

Comments

Mandy Saile said…
Finally a new blog post, ha ha...Judit, I have no doubts that if anyone can manage both, you can, I know you'll find a way to make it all one great success..Good Luck. XO M.
Judit Gueth said…
Yes, I'll try to do the superwoman thing.... I'll have to learn how to juggle! :-)
Art by Katalin said…
Boldog Uj Evet Judit! It seems 2010 will bring you lots of joy and happiness and I wish you the best to overcome the challenges that the new year brings for you! :)
Nat said…
OMG !!! Love to read such great news beautiful Judit :)
I did not know...
I wish you an incredible and joyful New Year and healthy too for you and your loved ones.
I'm sure you'll succeed to manage all and juggle...
So happy for you
xoxo
Nat
Do take care talented girl :)
Lori said…
Congrats! What wonderful news! And more wonderful news- I just read on Mandy's blog that you had your baby. Sending good wishes your way! xo,
Lori