Press: Style at Home - May issue

I just received a complimentary copy of Style at Home magazine. Check out page 32. I have a small article on the wallpaper along with a beautifully crafted ceramic green leaf from Michelle Kosoy.

It seems like wallpaper is making a real comeback! I see more and more features in magazines and on design blogs. With more advanced technology, the possibilities are endless. Also, the paper itself is different. Now there are environmentally friendly versions available, which is also much better for your health. Removing the wallpaper used to be a huge issue, and it seems like it contributed to the wallpaper industry's staying in the background for most of the 20th century. I realized how revolutionary my wallpaper substrate is! It actually comes off the wall in one piece!

Comments