Preparing for a trade show

I've been preparing for the TCHFM (Canadian Home Furnishings Market) and the Interior Design Show for a while. The first one is going to start this Saturday and runs till next Tuesday (January 10-13). Here are a few pictures of the preparations. I have to thank my friend Jodi Sinden, creator of the Home Box filing system, who was crazy enough to help me set up my booth on Tuesday. She drove the van (because I don't drive) and she helped me haul everything onto the show floor. Needless to say we were exhausted. Also like to thank Ed, who's been so helpful and patient through this ordeal. Thanks Hon! :-)

The first show is only to the trade, but the IDS09 is open to the public. If you do visit these shows, please say hi.

Check out some of the pictures:

The "naked" booth in our garage. It's made of 12 panels that are 8' tall and 2.5' wide. In the foreground there is a revolving wallpaper display:
The walls set up at the International Centre for the TCHFM show:
Me trying to peel the carpet tape (it took ages!!!):
And finally, some pictures of the almost finished booth:


Comments

Mandy Saile said…
Looks fantastic Judit...all the hard work came together beautifully. I'll put some of the photos on my blog too okay:D Good Luck and Thinking of you, XXOO Mandy